Hey, everybody! I was nominated for another award and that is the Unique Blogger Award. I was nominated by one of my favorite blogs ever and that is beachbookworm. Her content is so amazing and pure and she is such a sweet person so go check out her blog if you haven’t yet. The rules of the award are:
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family
1. When someone asks for just 1 book recommendation, what do you tell them?
I really always think it depends on genres that they like or the kind of person they seem to be. I always suggest To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before to girly girls. I always recommend The Raven Boys to people who seem to love fantasy. And if they seem like the love tech or science fiction I suggest Ready Player One.
2. If you were to write about a different topic for your blog, what would it be?
I’m actually not sure because, besides books, I don’t have one thing that I’m super interested in. Oh, wait! I’d totally run a fashion blog if I got the chance. I love fashion so much its such a big passion of mine but I’m not sure I know enough about the industry to start fashion blogging. For now at least…
3. What new book release, this year, has been the biggest disappointment?
I actually haven’t been the best reader this year so I don’t have an answer to this question. I haven’t read any new releases from 2018 so I wouldn’t know. And I don’t think I’ve been disappointed by any book release that I was anticipating ever… Yep, no answer for this.
My Questions for my Nominees…
1. What do you do when you run out of creativity for blog posts?
2. What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
3. What made you start blogging?
That’s all for today, folks! I hope you all enjoyed. If you’ve already been nominated for this award, then you don’t have to do it again! Just know that I love your blog so so much. If you aren’t nominated, you can still answer the questions in the comments!